OUR FLIGHT CASES
Our flight cases are hand made from 7mm or 9mm birch plywood with a black PVC or coloured laminate finish. Alternatively, astroboard a heavy duty plastic can be used where a lighter case is required. The inside of the cases are foam lined with hard or soft polyethylene foam. Anti-static or conductive foam may be fitted on request.
Our cases are riveted together using aluminium framing. This has an angle inside an angle which locks the timber in place for added durability and the heavy duty steel corners ensure added protection during transportation. The aluminium location strip ensures a snug fit between base and lid.
Fittings are chosen from a wide variety of handles, catches, hinges and castors, all carried in stock. All of these features guarantee that our cases are some of the strongest made in the world and are certain to last for many, many years.
Your cases don’t just serve one purpose, we also offer a repair service changing locks, hinges, corners,panels, wheels and handles. We also refoam cases where foam has been torn or maybe ragged. If you have another use for an old case we’d be happy to foam it out to suit you needs.
Protect your equipment with durable, heavy duty flight cases
- We are recognised as Ireland’s leading flight case providers
- We have 30 years experience making flight cases
- We are the no. 1 flight case supplier to the audio visual industry
- Transport everything from AV equipment to musical instruments to medical equipment to drones
- Flight cases custom made to suit your needs
- We have made flight cases for every conceivable reason
- We have cased some of the World’s most recognised sporting trophies
- We offer a comprehensive repair service
- We refoam cases and we can up cycle or adapt an old case to suit your needs
- We are stockists of plastic moulded Peli cases